Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conservatives4Congress?

Everywhere you go in the conservative blogosphere people are talking about the 2010 elections. And rightly so. The conservative grassroots movement has been awakened, and we are committed to helping elect conservatives to Congress in next year's critical mid-term elections.

But where can we go to get information on all the candidates in the hot races? We certainly don't trust the national fringe media. Furthermore, many times national media cannot devote the airtime to covering all the races that matter. The need for critical support in close races

What if we had a clearinghouse to feed information from local news reports and to keep track of polling data?

What if we had a website similar to Conservatives4Palin?

I'm interested in starting a sister site for C4P called Conservatives4Congress ... I have the web domain. I have the ideas. But I don't have technical skill yet.

Let me know if you're interested in helping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment